Arts & Crafts
Get crafty by turning Kleenex® brand facial tissue boxes into fun and practical décor for your home. These fun projects are great for kids!
- How to make DIY Kleenex Tissue Box Covers 4 minutes Read
- DIY Tissue Box Crafts for Kids: Ways to Reuse Empty Kleenex Boxes 3 minutes Read
- Elevate your home office with an upcycled DIY Desk Organizer made with empty tissue boxes 2.5 minutes Read
- How to Make DIY Tissue Paper Flowers with Kleenex Trusted Care Tissues 2 minutes Read
Explore more in tips & advice
- Allergies Whether it's pollen in the air or dust in your home, dealing with allergies can be an everyday struggle for some. Learn how Kleenex® brand facial tissues can help manage your symptoms. Explore Allergies
- Cold & Flu Feeling under the weather? Learn how you can find comfort and relief so you can be on your way to feeling like yourself again. Explore Cold & Flu
- Home Hygiene We know when life gets hectic, your home is your oasis. Learn tips and tricks on how to make your home more inviting and hygienic for all seasons. Explore Home Hygiene
- Back to School New school years are exciting for kids and parents. Learn how Kleenex® brand tissues has you covered when your child starts heading back to the classroom. Explore Back to School
Get offers, rewards, tips & advice, just for you, when you sign up for our customized emails.